Numerous logistics processes at the airport run smoothly thanks to sensors and sensor solutions from SICK. The airplane stops precisely at the parking position at the gate, the air cargo container is loaded on the right cargo aircraft, and the luggage ends up in the right hands. SICK sensors for logistics automation control and monitor each critical movement accurately and reliably.
Sensors from SICK are used in a large number of airport-specific applications:
- in passenger boarding bridges
- in ground support vehicles
- in baggage handling systems and cargo facilities
- in access control systems
- in security systems for buildings and for ground surveillance
- in catering facilities
For more information, please download this free white paper.